Website managed by – TODAY ADVERTISING S.R.L.
Company Name: TODAY ADVERTISING S.R.L.
Company address: Bucuresti,Calea Vitan 108, bl. V35, sc. 1, ap. 33 sector 3,
Email address: [email protected]
Contact phone number: 031.405.11.00
Fiscal code: RO 20362099
Trade Register Number: J40/91/2007
Under these general terms and conditions the following terms are defined as follows:
Customer: any natural or legal person ordering products from the seller and/or with whom the seller discusses or negotiates the conclusion of a Contract;
Defect: any defect, error of the products in relation to the technical characteristics as well as any other improper operation of the products;
Delivery time: the term at which the products are to be delivered, as determined by mutual agreement depending on the type of order if it has customization or not; The delivery term for products without customization is usually the one displayed on the site;
Seller: Administrator of this site, Today Advertising SRL, with the identification data presented above;
Account: the section of the Site consisting of an email address and a password that allows the purchaser to transmit the order.
Website: todayadvertising.ro : domain and its subdomains.
Order: An electronic document expressing the intention of the purchaser to acquire goods and services offered on the website.
Goods and services: any product or service, including the documents and services mentioned in the order, to be provided by the seller, to the purchaser as a result of the contract concluded.
Contract: represents the distance contract between the seller and the purchaser without the simultaneous physical presence of the seller and purchaser.
Transaction: the collection or repayment of an amount resulting from the sale of a good and/or service by the seller, the purchaser, by using the services of the payment processor approved by the seller, irrespective of the method of delivery.
Products: any or all objects-produced and/or delivered for the fulfillment of an order or, where applicable, a contract by or in the seller's account, as well as any services to be provided by the seller, including consultancy and creative expressions.
Specification/Technical Characteristics: description of the products ordered by the customer, which are mentioned or referenced in the order or Contract.
The definitions in this section are applicable to all documents published on the website.
By using this website you consent to the specified conditions of use.
Unless otherwise established in writing, these general terms and conditions apply to all offers and prices of the seller and to the contracts concluded between the seller and the customer.
By registering an order on the website, the purchaser agrees to the form of communication by which the seller performs his commercial operations. Placing an order on the site can be done only under the condition that the user opens an account for the site.
After placing the order the purchaser will receive a communication, by email regarding the order registration.
The contract shall be deemed to be concluded between the seller and the purchaser at the time of receipt by the purchaser from the seller, via electronic mail and/or SMS of the order dispatch notification. The order forwarding notification shall contain the main elements of the contractual obligations (mainly but not limited to the description of the goods, order number, delivery date, means of delivery, price and additional costs, the way of exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract).
The documents and information made available by the seller on the website will be the basis of the contract, in its completion being the guarantee certificate.
The access for placing an order is allowed to any person that owns an account.
For justified reasons the seller reserves the right to restrict the access of the purchaser for the purpose of placing an order or to some of the accepted payment methods, if he considers that, based on the purchaser's conduct or activity on the website, his actions may in some way prejudice seller. The purchaser may address the seller at the addresses provided on the webite, in order to be informed of the reasons which led to the application of the mentioned measures.
The seller may assign and/or subcontract a third party for services pertaining to the order, informing the purchaser and not necessarily agreeing to it. The seller will always be responsible for the buyer for all contractual obligations.
The purchaser can make orders on the website by adding the desired goods and/or services to the shopping cart. The next step will choose the payment mode from the options expressly indicated. While the seller makes the best efforts to make information about available stocks current, adding a good to the shopping cart does not mean that it is available. If some products ordered by the customer through an order made with prepayment (via confirmed bank transfer or online card payment solution) are no longer available in stock or can no longer be made in order for reasons independent of todayadvertising.ro and/or Today Advertising S.R.L., the seller will inform the customer of this fact as soon as he knows the unavailability and will order the repayment of the amounts paid in advance within a maximum of 14 days from the notification of the customer.
For the "customized" orders, the customer can communicate with the seller through the chat service made available to each product where such orders are available to determine to what extent the required measures and/or customizations can be made. The final order will be confirmed for these services. When prices are set in the context of a promotional action or other special situations, this will be mentioned and the period of time for which these prices are valid will be shown.
To complete the order the purchaser must act the command button available for this purpose.
By completing the order the buyer consents that all the data provided by it, required by the purchase process, are correct, complete and true at the time of placing the order. However, the purchaser may correct the personal data or other data entered by it, without being able to modify the ordered products, until the time when the order is deemed to be processed (ready to ship) by the buyer and accompanied by this mention on the website with information about the order status.
By completing the order, the buyer consents that the seller can contact him, by any means available/agreed by the seller, in any situation where it is necessary to contact the purchaser in order to honor the order.
The seller may cancel the order made by the purchaser, following a prior notification to the purchaser, without any subsequent obligation of any party to the other or without any party being able to claim the other damages, in the following cases:
- non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the buyer's card, of the transaction, in the case of electronic payments;
- invalidaton of the transaction by the approved payment processor in the case of electronic payment;
- the data provided by the purchaser on the website is incomplete and/or incorrect.
The purchaser cannot make the order change if it has already been paid by order of payment or online payment.
Ownership of the goods will be transferred to delivery, after payment from the purchaser in the place indicated in the order (understanding by delivery the signature of the receipt of the transport document supplied by the courier).
The seller undertakes to deliver the goods in the door-to-door courier system through the services of the courier company Fan Courier/Cargus.
The delivery term is indicated for each individual product. For "customized" orders the delivery deadlines are indicative; the customer will communicate with the store through the chat service made available to each product where such orders are available in order to establish a delivery term. The order confirmation will also include the agreed delivery time.
If more than one product is ordered, the delivery term will be considered the delivery term for the product with the most distant delivery date.
The seller shall ensure the proper packaging of the goods and shall ensure the transmission of accompanying documents. The invoice will be issued in electronic form. Invoice data cannot be corrected after the order appears to be processed by the purchaser by assuming responsibility for the data transmitted.
The seller will perform the delivery of goods and services only on Romanian territory. Orders to be delivered outside the territory of Romania shall be accepted only after the confirmation of a means of delivery and payment, as well as delivery time, agreed between the seller and the purchaser.
The purchaser may exercise within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods the right of withdrawal under the conditions set out in the section on the Right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal provided for in the following paragraph applies only to consumers – natural persons, in agreement with the provisions of the Emergency Ordinance No. 34/2014.
The seller may not be liable for any damages whatsoever that the purchaser or any third party may suffer as a result of the seller's performance of any of its obligations under the order and for damages resulting from the use goods and services after delivery and in particular for their loss.
By creating and using the account, the purchaser assumes responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the account data (user and password) and for managing the access of the account, and, to the extent permitted by the legislation in force, is responsible for the activity carried out through his account.
The terms and conditions of the website can be changed at any time by the seller, and they are opposable to purchasers from the date of display on the website. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of the website is confirmed by ticking the appropriate checkbox from the website.
This contract is subject to the Romanian law. Disputes will be resolved by the competent Romanian courts. Where there is no imperative rule otherwise, the jurisdiction shall be the competent courts of the municipality of Bucharest.
All charges relating to the goods and/or services presented on the website are expressed in Eur, does not include V.A.T. and are indicative. The customer will pay the price in lei (RON) at the RON-EUR exchange rate from the date of issuance of the invoice. The total price calculated in lei will be displayed in the order form. In the event that the purchaser would have to pay the shipping costs, the purchaser will receive information on the costs related to the shipment before confirming the order. If the shipping cost cannot be determined at the time of the order, the purchaser will receive at least information on the objective factors according to which the cost of the shipment will determine, and an estimate of the cost. The cost of the expedition abroad shall be established by convention between the purchaser and the seller, convention concluded by means of communication made available by todayadvertising.ro platform.
In the case of online payments the seller is not/cannot be held responsible for any other additional cost incurred by the purchaser, including but not limited to currency conversion fees applied by the bank issuing its card, in the case the currency of its issuance differs from RON. The purchaser is solely responsible for this action.
The price, payment method and payment term are specified in each order.
The purchaser can use the following payment options:
- opayment order in advance cheque note or guaranteed promissory note
- payment by electronic means of payment (card),
- refund (for orders less than 5000 lei - VAT included)
- cash or card at headquarters
The following rules apply when using the means of payment:
- for orders worth more than 5000 lei, payment of refunds is not available.
- for "customized" orders, the payment of refunds may be limited in accordance with the conditions laid down for each product,
- for orders for which the delivery abroad is required the payment by payment order or online is preferred by the seller.
The seller shall issue to the purchaser an invoice for the goods and services delivered, the purchaser's obligation being to provide all the information necessary for issuing the invoice.
The seller shall transmit to the purchaser the invoice for the order containing the goods and/or services sold, as well as the receipt for any cash payments of the order, exclusively in electronic form, by adding the invoice to the purchaser's account and by e-mail, to the e-mail address referred to by the purchaser in its account.
For a correct invoice communication related to the order, the purchaser shall be required to update his/her account details and to access the information and documents related to each order, existing in the account.
By sending the order, the purchaser agrees to receive the invoices in the format via e-mail, to the email address mentioned in its account.
For any billing errors please contact us at the email address [email protected], or by phone at the number 031.405.11.00
The purchaser's payment card details will not be accessible to the seller and will not be stored by the seller. This data is only available to the payment processor integrated into the website, to the transaction authorization institution.
The entity authorized to provide card data storage services is MobilPay
In certain cases, in order to maintain the security of transactions, when registering the order, the purchaser will be required to authorize the payment by reentering the password of its account, or the use of fingerprints in the case of mobile terminals that have this feature.
The disclosure of the access password in the account is not allowed and it is recommended to use a strong security password (e.g.: containing at least eight characters, including uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits and special characters). Purchaser assumes full responsibility for disclosing the password to third parties.
The purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract, or to return a good or to waive a service, within 14 calendar days, without the need to invoke a reason and without incurring any costs other than delivery.
Thus, according to the GEO no. 34/2014, the period for returning a good or giving up a service expires within 14 days from:
- the day on which the purchaser takes the physical possession of the last good – if the purchaser orders by a single order multiple products that will be delivered separately
- the day on which the purchaser takes the physical possession of the last good or the last piece – in the case of delivery of a product consisting of several batches or parts
If the purchaser decides to withdraw from the contract, it will be able to fill in the withdrawal form online at the https://www.todayadv.com/withdrawal form.
If the purchaser requests to withdraw from the contract within the period of withdrawal from the contract, he must also return any gifts that have accompanied the product concerned. If the order is paid, the seller will repay the amount in maximum 14 (fourteen) days from the date of informing the seller of the purchaser of its decision to withdraw from the contract. The amount will be returned as follows:
- for orders paid with online card-by refund to the account from which the payment was made;
- for orders paid by payment order – by refund to the account from which payment was made;
- for orders paid with refunds/bank card-by bank transfer.
The seller will be able to postpone the repayment of the amount until the goods are sold or until the receipt of a proof that they have been dispatched, if it has not offered to recover the goods itself.
According to GEO no. 34/2014 are exempted from the right of withdrawal from the Contract:
- the contracts for the provision of services, after the complete provision of the services, if the execution began with the express prior agreement of the purchaser and after the latter has confirmed that it has become aware that he will lose his right of withdrawal after the complete execution of the contract by the seller;;
- the supply of goods and / or services whose price depends on the fluctuations in the financial market that the seller cannot control and which may take place during the withdrawal period;
- the supply of goods made according to the specifications presented by the buyer or clearly customized;
- the supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of sealed goods which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons and which have been sealed by the purchaser;
- the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed upon conclusion of the contract, the delivery of which cannot be made before 30 (thirty) days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market which the seller cannot control;
- the contracts for which the purchaser specifically requested the seller to travel to his domicile to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of such a visit, the seller provides other services other than those expressly requested by the purchaser or supplies other goods than the spare parts indispensable for the performance of maintenance or repair work, the right of withdrawal applies to those additional services or goods;
- the provision of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed software which have been opened after delivery;
- the provision of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, except for subscription contracts for the provision of such publications;
- the supply of digital content which is not delivered on a material medium, if the supply has begun with the purchaser's prior express consent and has confirmed that it has been aware that it will lose its right to withdrawal.
The exceptions shown above apply mainly to products whose order is placed with the word „customized”.
Where the goods are returned by the damaged purchaser, except for normal wear, the seller reserves the right to retain the amount corresponding to the reduction of the value of the property as a result of deterioration.
If the product is returned the purchaser shall be liable for damage to the product during the transport period unless it has opted to surrender the product to the courier indicated by the seller/manager of the website.
Products sold via the Todayadvertising platform, shall be provided with the guarantee under applicable law.
All products are sold accompanied by warranty certificates.
If the product supplied is not accompanied by a warranty certificate, please contact us at [email protected] to send you such certificate.
In the event of a malfunction, follow the instructions in the warranty certificate on how the product can be repaired or changed.
In the event that the warranty certificate does not provide otherwise, the following options for the purchaser shall be available:
- in the case of a product that can be repaired: the product will be repaired or changed at the customer's discretion,
- in the case of a product that cannot be repaired: The product will be changed at no additional cost,
- if there is no option to be repaired or changed: The customer will be refunded the amount.
The above provisions are without prejudice to the right of withdrawal of the customer.
The content of the todayadvertising.ro website is protected by national and international copyright and trademark laws. It is forbidden to copy, reproduce, republish, display, transmit or distribute in any way the materials on the todayadvertising.ro website without the consent or invitation of the administrator.
In particular, it is not permissible to copy, modify or expose the names, logos, text or graphic images of the website todayadvertising.ro in any way unless there is a written permission from the administrator.
It is also not allowed to redistribute the website pages using the "framing" technique without the existence of a clear written permission or modification or use of pages, text, images or content of the website without the consent administrator.
Where trademarks or other intellectual property rights of third parties are used in the website, this is mentioned.
By registering as user of the website the following rules will be followed in respect of any materials (text, photographs, video, etc.)
- Use civilized, non-offensive language for other people.
- Do not promote violence, discrimination, or other unlawful or antisocial behaviour.
- Ensure that the published content is properly framed in the appropriate category.
- Ensure that the information is accurate, realistic, unmisleading and that the rights of third parties such as copyright, trademark law, licensing rights, the right to privacy are respected.
- Do not make public personal data, such as the names of persons with addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- Do not post information or links to commercial sites, or commercial advertising.
In case these rules are violated the content loaded by the users will be removed by the administrator of the site, without any notification to the user.